Mushroom Growing Kit Terrarium
Oyster Mushroom Growing Kit Terrarium T101 Edible for Chef Cooking, Salads, Pasta, and Vegan-Friendly; Gardening Mushroom Supplies
Brand: Mushroom Growing Kit Terrarium
Color: Oyster Mushroom
- Grow gourmet oyster mushrooms, growing kit will have fresh mushrooms in 10 days or less
- Great for chefs that like to offer fresh ingredients by growing their own oyster mushroom ingredients for cooking, pasta dishes, pizza, salads, and more
- Grow your own food and eat locally, fresh mushrooms in 10 days, add water daily and get over 1 lbs of edible mushrooms
- Eat healthier, reduce cholesterol, and lower carbon footprint by eating locally grown food
- Mushroom growing kit, fully colonized mushroom substrate that will fruit for weeks if kept damp
Publisher: Mushroom Growing Kit Terrarium
Warranty: 30 day guarantee
1. Grow your own edible gourmet mushrooms in just 10 days with this mushroom growing kit that will yield over 1lb of fresh mushrooms!
2. Grow oyster mushrooms for salads, pizza, pasta, and other dishes all year around in the of your own home so your food doesn't travel thousands of miles. Eat local and reduce carbon footprint by growing your own ingredients.
3. Great for chefs or restaurants that like to offer local ingredients that are fresh and have higher nutritional value.
4. Add about a tablespoon of water every day (mist is the best way to apply the water) and you'll have fresh mushrooms in 10 days or less. The mushroom kit will have multiple fruitings and grow multiple times to give you a long harvest and lots of fresh mushrooms.
5. Eat healthier with fresh and nutritional foods, reduce cholesterol, and decrease carbon footprint by eating locally grown food.
6. Great for gift to a foodie and educational for kids.
7. This is a fully colonized oyster mushroom colony that is close to fruiting and giving you fresh mushrooms. Keep growing kit away from drafts and direct sunlight so it doesn't dry out.
8. Mushrooms are 90% so you need to continue to water the mushroom growing kit in order for it to fruit properly.